Hey Explorers! Let me take you on a slightly different journey today! Come with me as I run another half marathon with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Afterwards, I explore the National Civil Rights Museum at the Lorraine Motel. This place is historically known as where Martin Luther King Jr. last took a breath.
DON’T FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE!!
Support St. Jude at: stjude.org
Visit the museum at: civilrightsmuseum.org.
1) Title: Fresh Start
Artist: Joakim Karud
Genre: Hip Hop & Rap
2) Title: DRIVE by Nicolai Heidlas Music
Genre and Mood: Pop · Inspirational
– Visit my photography portfolio at https://www.marquitajennings.com!
– Visit my website at https://www.kitatheexplorer.com!
– Follow me on Pinterest at https://www.pinterest.com/kitatheexplorer
– Like me on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/kitatheexplorer/
– Follow me on Instagram at: https://www.instagram.com/kitatheexplorer/
– Follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/kitatheexplorer
– Download my professional photos at http://shutterstock.com/g/kitatheexplorer
More info on Travel Video – Running and Exploring – Memphis, TN – Half Marathon – Lorraine Motel
Bev Harris of BlackBoxVoting.org Joins Me to Discuss Memphis Election Mess on KPFK
I'll be interviewing Bev Harris of BlackBoxVoting.org about the "massive improprieties" she's been uncovering from the Shelby County (Memphis), TN, August 5th election. We detailed some of the ...
Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni, one of Africa’s longest-serving rulers, took a commanding lead in the nation’s presidential election, according to preliminary results. David Malingha ...