A Fresh Memphis Web Design Company
What makes A Fresh Web Design different?
- One-on-One Customer Service: You are assigned your own team of talented Web Designers, Programmers and Internet Marketers who are dedicated to providing you with the best web design for your business needs.
- We are a US Based Company with In-house Designers and Developers that are available during your business hours
- Individual Solutions: Our web designs are tailored to your specific company needs - they are not only visually pleasing but also designed to drive visitors through your conversion process easily and efficiently.
- Our search engine optimization team is dedicated to producing results. We are results-driven and determined to improve your ranking as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
Web Design & Programming
Our web designers, experienced programmers, and professional SEO experts work together to create beautiful, error-free and efficient websites. If your web design comes from a template and your programming comes out of a box, you will quickly outgrow your website and eventually need professional help anyway; why not do it right the first time?
A Fresh Web Design offers:
- A staff of highly skilled and experienced Web Designers and Programmers who respond quickly to your needs.
- Database Integration and Complex Programming Capabilities
- Custom CMS (Content Management Systems)that enables site owners to quickly and efficiently update their content-rich websites and E-Commerce carts.
SEO and Internet Marketing
Our agency's talented, white hat search engine optimization (SEO) and internet marketing professionals are results-driven. They provide integrated campaigns incorporating videos, maps, social media, PPC, email blasts and backlinking to ensure that your website's visibility extends beyond traditional Google search. They stay on top of all the latest changes and trends so that once your site lands that coveted position it stays put. The internet is an increasingly competitive environment and we recognize that having a skilled web marketer can make the difference between success and failure.
Graphic Design, Logos & Other Services
If you need comprehensive services, A Fresh web design in Nashville offers one-stop-shopping for the website and graphic design. Our 17 years of experience has given us a wide variety of skills, from print and web design to e-mail campaigns and direct mail printing. Web design and programming are our central services, but we also provide:
- Logo Design and Branding
- Website Hosting
- Domain Registration
- Blast E-mail Campaigns
- Brochure Design and Printing
- Copy Writing
How to Choose a Web Design Company
You need a website, and you want it designed, built and maintained correctly. You need people to find you on internet searches, but you don't have the fortune to spend. What would be great is if you could find someone to do it quickly and easily so you can simply focus on your business. Who do you choose?
Here are a few things to look for in a web design company:
- Do you like their designs? Do you like their site? Obviously, this is paramount. If you don't like what they do - and if you don't like their site in particular, you may not like what you receive as a final product.
- Is their site easy to navigate? Can you find what you need to quickly and easily? These things are HUGE when it comes to web design.
- Did they answer the phone when you first called? If not, how long did it take them to call you back? Real customer service is rare when it comes to web design.
- If you emailed or sent in a web design RFQ (Request For Quote) form, how quickly did they respond?
- How knowledgeable were they about current web standards and SEO (Search Engine Optimization/how you rank on search engines like Google)?
- What skills do they have? Can they design a database if needed? Do they offer you a way to manage your own site (Content Management Systems)? Can they provide client logins? Do they offer eCommerce web design? Do they offer SEO for websites?
- How quickly did they get you your quote? Was it close to when they told you that they'd have it? If not, did they contact you and at least tell you why it was delayed?
- Did they rank highly on a Google search? While this may not be the most important thing to consider, they should be on the first page at least. Any phrase like 'web design (fill in the city name) is going to be very competitive and will take a lot of work to get ranked. All web development firms ebb and flow on their SEO (Search Engine Optimization) work, depending on internal workload, so don't be put off if they're not at the very top every time you search.
These are just a few of the things to look for when searching for a good web design company. If you feel comfortable with them, you'll probably be ok. If not, keep looking!